Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlNSING's Gm Application

Go down

SlNSING's Gm Application Empty SlNSING's Gm Application

Post  chowanamon Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Name:
Luming Wu

IGN:
SlNSING <<<<<------SLNSING,thats how you spell it.

Country/Time Zone:
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Do you speak proper English?:
Of course,i speak proper English, this is America...
How old are you?:
15 years old, birthday:April 25, 1995

Why do you want to be a GM?:
Because i did not try gm, i was always top players of every server(Top RB), and now, because i am busy, i want to be a gm, and i want to fix the mistakes that i saw from the gms that are in other "story".

If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do?:
I would talk with him, we are all human, we could talk, i dont want to ban ppl without a warning or letting them know. If they dont want to listen, then... PUNISHMENT. Also, i will use fraps to record it, so when you guys ask why, i can explain:)

If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit Forest Story?:
Nah, i think this server is fine, i dont feel lag, and it is ok, i play ms private servers just for wasting time.

Experiences?:
Of course, i am not a pro private server player. But i played Real maplestory for 3 years and private servers for 2 years.
I know how to give helpful suggestions, because i played a lot of servers , and i know what we should do.
I have a lot of picture editors, i could make GIF animations and normal pictures, of course, i am not a programmer, and i am not a web designer, but i have the tools to make pictures, at least i know what to write.
High school education, is that also experience?XD.
I could make videos, i could edit it, HD, good effects.

What events can you host?
If i have strong power , i could host trade events, jump events, T or F events, Hide And Seek events....Blah blah blah.

How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
For me , i respect everyone, but if you dont respect me, i could go very serious.

How much will you be online per day?
5 hours. I dont understand why there are so many ppl want to say 13-18 hours, i have other games to play, i have videos to edit and record, life is not just maplestory, but if i said 5 hours, that means it must be at least 5 hours and the time i am on will be 100% fun.

Why should we pick you?
Trust: I am 15 years old, i dont do stupid things, i dont ban players without reasons, and i have no reason to give free stuffs to my own friends, because i know the server needs balance.

Pictures: I could make some cool pictures for the server if the owner would let me download all the pictures of the server(I mean sources). I cant make pictures fast, but i could make at least 2 pictures in one month. I have 3ds max, photoshop cs5, flash cs 4.

Spread the server: I have facebook, youtube, QQ to spread this server, i could make HD videos, and i am sure i am 100% a good video editor.

No Lag: My computer is i7-860 2.66GHZ Quad Core, 8gb Ram 3L , 1TB hard drive, HD 5770 1gb graphic memory, windows 7 home edition 64 bit.

Work: Why a lot of server ruined by gms or hackers, because the gms are not doing their job, because they are not being pay if they are gm, because they are boring. I have a summer job this year, and this is why i can only play 5 hours and why i can be a good GM. Because i know i have to do wat i have to do, being a gm needs to know their duty.

Thankyou for reading my GM application it means alot but um even if I dont make it may u please tell me so I dont have to be exicated for ever thankyou. Best server ever Forest Story

chowanamon

Back to top Go down