Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CaptainErik's GM apply!

Go down

CaptainErik's GM apply! Empty CaptainErik's GM apply!

Post  CaptainErik Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Hi.
I'm Erik Karlström, or just known by Erik.

I'm currently thirteen years old.

Living, born and raised in Sweden, Fagersta, GMT +1:00.

Email: erikk-@live.com

About me? I'm a really tiny guy who loves Maplestory and other games. Now, let's move along.

I have no previous experience as a maplestory GameMaster or Intern whatsoever. This would be my very first application.
I've played many other private servers. I'm very familiar with the rules and how things work around here.

I have no specific reason to apply. I sure do want to help out the players when other GameMasters and interns are busy.
I wouldn't mind giving up my time to help out. I'd love to help out with events. I'll answer questions, ones that apply to my knowledge.
I'll be on the look out for hackers. cause heckkers aren't cool.

Why would you ever choose me? I have no clue. I don't mind if you don't choose me. I'm happy to know that I actually applied, and gave my all.
In other words, I'm absolutely truthful. I speak my mind. I'm a cheerful player. I've never been that type of person that people look up to. I've always been the one looking up to them. Mentally and physically. I guess, having the idea of being a GameMaster makes people look up to me? It may seem silly and impossible, but I'd give this impossible a try.

Yadiyadiya. In conclusion, I'm not your most favorite person out there, but I think I'd be pretty darn good GameMaster. Not the best, but surely not the worst. I'd be one happy player.

Thanks for your time, support and your opinions (:

- Erik.

Last edited by CaptainErik on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :3)

CaptainErik

Back to top Go down