Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't seem to access anything related to the server. Is it just me?

4 posters

Go down

I can't seem to access anything related to the server. Is it just me? Empty I can't seem to access anything related to the server. Is it just me?

Post  Wman11 Sun May 29, 2011 3:11 am

Well I googled "Forest Story' and this forum came up. Im not too sure if this forum is for maplestory or if people are still on this forum, but i get this database error when I try to go to the website and when I try to log in the the game it won't work. Anyone else?

Wman11

Back to top Go down

I can't seem to access anything related to the server. Is it just me? Empty Re: I can't seem to access anything related to the server. Is it just me?

Post  Ecksplisit Sun May 29, 2011 4:28 am

I did the same exact thing. Hopefully an official will scavenge up this forum as well and be able to answer our questions.

Ecksplisit

Back to top Go down

I can't seem to access anything related to the server. Is it just me? Empty Re: I can't seem to access anything related to the server. Is it just me?

Post  toontasker Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:44 pm

I can't access the site or game server right now. I hope it doesn't mean Nexon got us...

EDIT: I just looked at the post dates... But I still can't get on...

toontasker

Back to top Go down

Post  ejjohn6029 Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:38 pm

the same shit happened yesterday -___-
ejjohn6029
ejjohn6029

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down