Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korea's FINESTORY GM application - finestory has no forum so I'm posting it here haha

Go down

Korea's FINESTORY GM application - finestory has no forum so I'm posting it here haha Empty Korea's FINESTORY GM application - finestory has no forum so I'm posting it here haha

Post  dw5656 Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:37 pm

FINESTORY GM APPLICATION

•Name:Peter
IGN: Korea

• Country/Time Zone:
Hong Kong, (GMT -8:00)

• Do you speak proper English?
I am currently attending the best international school in Hong Kong, otherwise known as HKIS, and can speak fluent English without any conflicts.

• How old are you?
I am 16 years old.

• Why do you want to be a GM?
I’ve been around in many different servers with varied styles of playing. I believe with that experience and with my background of being a GM, I believe I can contribute ForestStory into a much more amiable and fun server.

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do?
The server rules and guideline states that Hackers will be banned without further notice. Therefore, I will ban them straightaway, and notify one of the admins as soon as possible. Additionally, if my judgement was faulty, I would check the ban appeal section of the forum and see if there was some kind of mistake.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit Forest Story?

I wouldn’t quit ForestStory nor Finestory. Amongst the uncountable amount of servers that are currently existing, these servers were the ones that have caught my attention and interest the most. It has an enjoyable community and an encouraging system that supports the players to continue playing and have a good time whilst doing so.

• Experiences?

I have been a GM in a few popular serversL

FarmerStory - v75, v83
-This is a very well acknowledged server I’ve been working as a gm for a year, however this experience ended due to the server shutdown by Nexon.
BerserkMS - v 62
- This is also a quite populated server that existed 2 years ago.

• What events can you host?
I can host almost all events such as: Fashion Show, Ola Ola, Hide and Seek, True and False, Jump Quests and many more. I know how to control the mob of players instead of telling them to ‘STFU’.

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
A friendly server requires a friendly GM. I believe I can fulfill that duty. I won’t be as restricted to answering question in a strict, unfriendly manner, you will be able to see that I will treat all players equally. My personality is used being being an open and humorous person. I believe these traits are the way to becoming a successful GM as I was before in FarmerStory.

• How much will you be online per day (in my free time)?
I believe that I can manage the following amount of time online per day:

Weekdays: At least 2Hours
Weekends: At least 8Hours

• Why should we pick you?
I strongly believe that with my experience, attitude, and characteristics combined, I will become a successful GM.

There are GMs that is active and resourceful, also there are GMs that are friendly. Furthermore, I will bring both combined to the table whilst being the GM in Foreststory.
Thank you for reading this and I hope I will get selected as the GM for Finestory.

Sincerely,
Peter (Korea)

dw5656

Back to top Go down