Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan's GM Application

Go down

Jordan's GM Application Empty Jordan's GM Application

Post  Jordan Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:26 pm

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Position:
Game Master
• Help ForestStory be better by assisting players in any rightful way possible.
• Warn abusers to quit whatever they are doing that is against the rules and proceed to take action if needed.
• I will support the server in any way needed.
• Host events frequently for the community to socialize and have fun!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Experience
AquaStory - CLOSED
• Game Master • Event Host

Why should I be a GM?
I am very good at administrative purposes and not doing things unless permitted to. I follow rules, and don't abuse them. I warn users of a wrong action and give them time to correct before I take disciplinary action against them. I also am experience in the GM role, having been a GM for a server quite some time ago named AquaStory. However, Aqua was unfortunately closed due to Nexon's strict fist. I am confident, not easily shaken or angered and very social. Even having been in this server a short while I have helped countless new players on getting rebirths, mesos, and learning on how Forest's commands work. I try not to treat users differently by rank or discriminate for any purpose. I can accept responsibility for any mistakes that I make.

Maplestory-wise, I have an amazing knowledge of information from playing the real Maple for almost 5 years now (2006).
I can be devoted to the server for at least 5 hours a day as I am usually on all day. If for any reason I can't make a scheduled time slot for "GM duty", I will contact the other Game Masters right away and let them know.

I am newer to the server and I do not expect to become an Intern or GM, but paid or not, I love ForestStory.

Thanks for reading my application!

- Jordan

Jordan

Back to top Go down