Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xlucifer GM Application :)

Go down

xlucifer GM Application :) Empty xlucifer GM Application :)

Post  justamelody Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Trinh Le

What language can I speak:
English & Vietnamese

Why Should You Hire Me:
I'm a computer nerd, so I'm constantly always on my computer. So I'll be on ForestStory 24/7 probably more, and I love to help others. When I first tried playing Private Server most of the server doesn't have any GM's to help me and I just feel the need to help people. And to make new friends. I've been making a lot of friends on these private servers and now were like family.I'm also a fast learner, so if I don't know something I can just watch someone and catch on. And I'm very active player also I can get more people to play ForestStory, I am a very convincing person (: jk hahaha but I'll try to get more players.

Experiences :
Sadly none, since I haven't been playing Private Servers very long. But I did try to make a private server once, but failed since there was to much stuff I needed to download and it's just not me.

When are you Online:
When ever you need me too.

Other information:
I will stay loyal to this server, and try to help make new improvements if needed. And if you do not choose me, I will not leave. It's just stupid to just leave a server just because you didn't get to be a GM. So I will stay even if you don't pick me, and I can understand that since I do not have much experience on being a GM. But I will try my best to learn more, and be the best I can be. Thank You.

Contact Info:
justamelody96@aol.com or add me on aim xtrinnieleex3@aim.com Smile

IGN: xlucifer

justamelody

Back to top Go down