Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaharI1533 GM Application =D

Go down

LaharI1533 GM Application =D Empty LaharI1533 GM Application =D

Post  Laharl1533 Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:46 pm

John Cunningham

What language can I speak:
English

Why Should You Hire Me:
I spend most my time on computer's since i have nothing else to do so I can easily be on ForestStory almost 12/7 there are some days where I might not be able to get on I love to help out others and I am also a fast learner I if I don't know how to do something i can just watch someone or have someone tell me once and I can 99% of the time do it I can also try to convince my friends to play it I'm not a very convincing person but I can try.

Experiences:
I don't have much experience with private servers I have never tried to make one I have looked up on how to but it just seems like a little to much work for me.

When are you Online:
I'm online most the time But I you need me online at any point then i can do my best to get online.

Other information:
I will stay loyal to this server and I will not hack or do anything else that would result in a bad way I am a very nice person I'll help out anyone I can if they need it if you don't choose me I will not leave the server since it would be understandable if you don't choose since I don't much experience on being a GM.

Contact Info:
Laharl1533@gmail.com or add me on Steam Laharl1533 or on skype Laharl1533/John Cunningham.

Laharl1533

Back to top Go down