Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AranZubia's GM Application =3

Go down

AranZubia's GM Application =3 Empty AranZubia's GM Application =3

Post  silverfist Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Real Name
Khairul Asyraf

What Language I Can Speak
English

Why Should You Hire Me
Heyya peoples im a nice guy really if you have asked...Well ill be online on the server most of the days of the week as i have nothing better to do at home -.-... so i can really help out you guys in basically anything you need... so if ya need help on anything just leave me a PM at my IGN: AranZubia =3... Ive Been playing ForestStory since its BETA stages and ive like typically lost all the accounts before -.-... but yeah im dedicated to the server and im not playing any other server peeps =D...OMG i love this server so much!! So Yeah thats basically why you should choose me to be GM!! If you all want me to be =3

Experiences
First and most importantly...i have never played any other server than this AWESOME private server so yeah that basically explains it... no experience whatsoever...but if you give me a chance to be GM ill get the experience!! =D

When Are You Online
Im online practically almost all the time in the server... so yeah anything just PM me =3

Other Information
I will practically, perhaps forever, stay loyal to this server,if it ever happens, till it shuts down even though i never get the GM application its fine... Im Still happy to be dedicated to this server as its player =3

Contact Info
Add me fatal_kai@hotmail.com, Kablamboom@gmail.com and on facebook Khairul FreakAZoid!!! =3 Just contact peoples =D

silverfist

Back to top Go down