Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XxDreamzxX GM Application

Go down

XxDreamzxX GM Application Empty XxDreamzxX GM Application

Post  XxLulzxX Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:43 pm

*Name(RealName): Ayush K. ^^

*Sex: Male

*ign = IN GAME NAME :XxDreamzxX

Aim:N/A

Msn:N/A

Yahoo:N/A

Facebook: Ayush Kay ( xxaznxcandyxx@gmail.com)

Why would you want to become this position?: Because I want to be able to help people in this server because its a great server filled with active people and people coming in to join and I'd just like to be helpful ^^. I find it fun being able to help others rather than sitting there idle for long periods of time while people new to the server are going around ad sometimes people never reply or ignore them and that gives the new people a bad impression of the community. I have already been helping quite a few people around.

What makes you perfect for the job?: Well I'm from 10 AM to like 10-11 PM usually everyday. And I'm good at answering questions and explaining things to people who would need help. AndIi have a gaming comp so I can play multiple servers and advertise whenever needed. If i were to become a Game Moderator I would be overwhelmed with joy and even if i made Internship I would be overly excited. I would also never abuse the power I have if I become a GM.

What experience do you have?: I've had GM offers in previous servers but my dad made me quit for a year so I never really got to accept them xP.

Do you agree that if you dont follow any of our rules you will get ip and mac banned? I agree.

What other servers have you done this position at? You must put down a name or we will most likely not look at this.: None as I wrote my explanation for this up in a previous question.

Will you help your friends?(Close Friends) : Help as in give them free things and such: No if it doesn't abide by the rules I won't do it because I tend to always follow the rules. I am a very nice guy, but when it comes to rules I don't break them, but if you mean help as in if they are having gaming abnormalities and such I will everyone not only my friends.

How much are you on a privateserver? (hours a day): from 10 AM to 11 PM. On days i wake up early 8 AM to 11 PM~ Sumtimes more time than that.

Thank you for taking your time reading my application ^^

Okay i have created an acc and my ign is XxDreamzxX

---- Questions from other apps that I saw that I have not answered-----

If I got my GM App rejected I would not quit foreststory...that's stupid, being a GM isn't everything in a server...

Yes I speak proper English and very well if I may add.

If someone hacked in front of me I'd ask them why they would hack in a private server, which is basically short for hacked version of GMS, and then after they explain I'd tell them to stop hacking and if they don't I'd ban them.

How well i treat others? I will treat them all sincerely, but be strict when the time calls for it.

I guess you could say i can host any event.

Why you should pick me: Because I am loyal, easy to get along with type of guy and i am very helpful to those in need. I can do plenty of things such as answer questions for new people, Advertise in other servers because i play multiple servers, recruit, and etc.

XxLulzxX

Back to top Go down