Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple's Gm Application (:

Go down

Purple's Gm Application (: Empty Purple's Gm Application (:

Post  Jess Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:17 pm

Hello , My name is Jess ( Purple ) im 15 and im Active and i love talking to people.
Well ofcourse u Wonder why am i Typing all this? Because i want to be a gm and Help people and Make events , i Played Maplestory for 4 years and half i Used to play GlobalMs i was a newb ofcourse , my Level is in the 70's , i Quited GMS because i Found something called " Private server " my First private server was Invisionms we we'rent that Much people and wasent that active ..D: and ofcourse i was a newb , i didnt know anything untill i read the comments and rules (:

Time that will play in weekdays / Weekends / Holidays & Vacation ?
im Always on ( Unless i have Plans ) Plus i Finshed school i Have the whole Summer (:

How long have you played Maplestory? And how long have you been playing Private servers, Also in this question tell us a bit about your maplestory / private server adventure... friends / private servers or everything that you think might support your answer.
i Played Maplestory for 4 Years and a Half and the First Private story i Played was invisionms Like i said , People werent that active , there wasent that much gm's Lets say there was like 3 or 4 i Tryed to be a GM there but before i do the Owner had to Close the server because he's travling , After that people started quiting so i Did quit but i Was sad because i Couldnt be a gm after the work i Have done i Tryed really hard , So i decided to Find a server My cousins we're Playing ForestMs so i said ill Try it . so i Download it and Started playing it and i Found out people we're really nice and Active and they Love events and Jpq's So people started helping (:

Do you have any suggestions to the server? If yes what?
More People should Join Forestms, and more Events and ofcourse MORE FUN.<3 (:

Do you think anything on the server is useless / pointless / not necessary / can be much better? If yes what? And how do you think we can fix it?
i Dont think there is , ForestMs is Perfect for me its Awesome and great (:

If you see your best friend hacking, not a big hack only Sit hack (You can move while sitting and do everything while people see you like your sitting , What wil you Do?
Ill Jail him/her and tell her to Stop cause I dont wanna ban him/her and thats called hacking and against the rules.

if you were us would you pick yourself as a GM? Why?
Yes,Cuz i be able to have fun with the player's help them in the best way (:

What will you do as a GM?
i will host Events , Banned (hacker's),answer any question , Settle fights and Help everyone

Do you think you are the most suitable to this job out of the people who
have sent their application?
Yeah Cause im Really experienced , 2Years of GM Experience
and if i Was picked i would Make the server Fun and Clean (:

Have you ever been a GM on another server / got in any way experience about becoming a GM? If yes, for how long and where (what server)? Also if you have any evidence please say give them to us in this question.

-V55 SERVER'S-
Oxyms
Googlems
ifritfirems
subwayms
cookiems

-V62 SERVER'S-
HeartlessMS
Subwayms
GrimMs
ForgottenStory

-V83 SERVER'S-
OxyMs

Do you know how to code or edit? If yes what do you know about it?
Nope Nothing but im willing to learn if needed (:

Since when did you want to become a GM?
ever since i rejoined Maple <3

What do you think is an advantage / disadvantage about being a GM?
Advantage = Helping Player's More Hosting event's Catching Hacker's
Disadvantage = can't join event's can't give out item's can't train player's

If someone insult you what would you do?
Give them a warning but if they do it again jail them

what are the 3 things you love the most in life?
1 = Family

2 = Friend's

3 = Maple

what are your specialties?
1 = Gaming

2 = GM

3 = Swimming

4 = Cooking

Lets say you’re a GM , Whats the first thing you want to do? Or is in your mind to do? (Don’t mean you will do it in case you will be a GM just what do you want to do)
Help people host event's and catch hacker's and have fun with people make them laugh :]

Tell us About your personality in real life, how are you with people? What they say about you? How are you with school / job , and how are you with your family and friends? (Good and Bad stuffs about it)

Well im Friendly my Favourite Colour is Purple/Violet as u Can see my ign xD i Dont work ( im to Young ! O:)
im Out with my Friends in Weekneds im a A Student , Im Pretty good with my Family and Friends They say i Talk alot and Loveable (:<3

Name : Jess
In Game Name : Purple
Country/State : Middle east / Bahrain :3
Gender (Male / Female) : Female
Thnx for READING<3
You can Contact me on :
MushiexD@hotmail.com (:
--

Love Jess (:

Jess

Jess

Back to top Go down