Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyPerfection's GM Application.

Go down

MyPerfection's GM Application. Empty MyPerfection's GM Application.

Post  holyjessica9 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:15 am

About myself :I spend alot on computer. I also spend my time on Foreststory chat (xat), in case people that are trying to download the files are asking for help and also when people that are stuck in the log-in.
Here is some questions you would mostly ask me :

What is your name? : My name is Jessica Nguyen.

How old are you? : I'm 13, 14 in 5th of October.

Where do you live? : I live in Western Australia, Perth. GST+8.

What is your nationality? : My nationality is Vietnamese, but i can only speak a little bit.

Are you good at english? : Yes i do, I have been working hard in school and learning new words. Razz

Account name on the server? : MyPerfection.

Times I play :
Monday :
3:30pm - 9/11:00pm
Tuesday : 3:30pm - 9/11:00pm
Wednesday : 3:30pm - 9/11:00pm
Thursday : 3:30pm - 9/11:00pm
Friday : 3:30pm - 10/11:30pm
Saturday : 10/11:00am (thats when I usually wake up in the weekends) - 11/12:00pm
Sunday : 10/11:00am - 11/12.00pm

Do you have GM experiences? : I have never experience as a GM before, but I'll like to try it out and use all my ability to do my best.

What do you think you can do to make the server better? :
- I can try and get more players into the game since I know a lot of people that likes maplestory (family / friends).
- Make things more fun and entertain others.

What do you like to do in game? :
- I like to social with other players
- If someone was new to the server and asked for help, then i would help him/her.
- I'm always up for making events if the players would like to do that sometimes.

If you get a report about a hacker, what will u do? :
- Well first of all i would go see the hacker and see what hack his doing. I would contact the admin, but if the admin isn't on the server then i'll have to ban him. When the admin logs on, i will tell him that i banned a hacker so that i would have a reason why i did it. I don't like to ban players for fun.

If a player came asked you for rare items what will you tell him?
- I would tell the players that i'm not allowed to give items, but if he keeps asking i would give him a warning and stop asking, but if he doesn't stop asking i would jail him for a few mintues for a second warning so he understand that i'm not kidding and i that meant it.

Okay, thank you for reading, and i hope you shall approve it. I will try my best to become a GM that you wanted me to be.
I'm 100% honest in what i write.
Jessica. x x
holyjessica9
holyjessica9

Back to top Go down