Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gm application] xCoca

Go down

[Gm application] xCoca Empty [Gm application] xCoca

Post  xCoca Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:51 am

Name : Nigel Tan

Ign : xDomo

Email Nigel.tan96@hotmail.com

About ME : Lovely Kind And Caring

Why Do i wanna be a Gm : i wanna be a gm so i can help people but i guess u must be thinking being a normal player also can help? yeah it does but if being a GM and be more great help them a normal player thats what i thought about

How Long Can u Play This server Per Day : depends If got school i can play around 4-7hrs but its hoilday now so i can play bout 5-9hrs

What will u do as a GM : i'll host event's help people and chatting wif people and i will ban hackers and contribute ideas to Owner Phenom.

how Can u help the server as a GM :If I do qualify as a GM, I will help clean out the hackers, encourage voting for the server, and help players with their problems.

How long have u played Forest story : about 1month but ever since i have lots of project but i wont let that get in my way of playing computer Very Happy i can handle my own time and limit.

Talk about your Characteristics : hmmm mostly i'm kind good caring lovely and helpful to player as i help them level and give them a warm welcoming like giving them Flaming Feathers.

What command will u use as a gm : mostly i will use those i know as i learned some from my friends But mostly i'll use !ban if i caught a hacker.

Experience as a GM? : Erm not so but i'm sure i will do a good job as a Gm as i learned some experience but its a little i think i can make u think that i am suitable for one Very Happy .

E.G. If 2 players are fighting about small matter's what will you do : erm firstly i will ask what going on if its like who damage is better or what ever i will split them up and let them cool down. and tell them that damage is not the point u came in Private server to have fun not to argue about who's damage is better Very Happy.

Thanks For Reading it - Nigel ! Hope if i get chosen looking forward to work wif you! Very Happy

xCoca

Back to top Go down