Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linnie's GM Application.

Go down

Linnie's GM Application. Empty Linnie's GM Application.

Post  LoveyLin95 Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:58 pm

You can cancel this please and thank you. (:

*Credits to Studly for the GM Format

Name: Lindsay

Country/Time Zone: USA, New Hampshire (EST Time Zone)

Do you speak proper English?

Yes, I do.

How old are you?

15 1/2

Why do you want to be a GM?

I would like to apply as a GM due to the fact that it is a task I enjoy doing to help a server, and I feel that it has a great amount of quantity. Many people believe that being a GM is a typical job of just watching for hackers but it's more important than that; you must be dedicated to the server 24/7 ensuring you will always keep it protected and safe for those who play it daily. Being a GM means putting your ideas and thoughts for a server to help it become successful any way possible, but in order to do that, you must have a team dedicated to giving one another's ideas on how to make an admirable outcome for the server. Harsh obstacles may occur during my path of being a GM but that's what I am well-prepared for and I won't let that stop me from doing something I enjoy.

If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do?

If I were to catch a hacker, I would take a screenshot and be sure to save it then go tell another GM about the issue and get their permission to ban the hacker.

If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit Forest Story?

I think that quitting a server just because your application is denied would only show disrespect and make others somehow think that you would only stay for the power and knowing you are "in charge" of other players. It makes me sick seeing things like that happen because it has occurred to me a long time ago where I couldn't even talk to the person anymore. But back on topic, I would never quit a server for having a denied application because it would only show pity on myself.

Experiences?

I was a Level 4 GM for StickyStory, a Level 3 GM for ConstelStory, a Level 4 GM for V3Story, a Level 4 GM for iTunestory, and a Level 4 GM for IdyllicStory.

What events can you host?

I can host a variety of events such as T/F (True/False), FS (Fashion Show), JQ Events, Hide n Seek, Trivia, Red vs. Blue, etc.

How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.

I will treat other players with respect and set guidelines to where I shall give them the rights to behave themselves as long as I am given the same respect as well. (This does not mean I will go on a Roid Rage if not given the proper respect.)

How much will you be online per day (in my free time)
Monday 10:30am-11:30pm
Tuesday 5:00pm-10:30pm [Volunteering]
Wednesday 10:30am-11:30pm
Thursday 10:30am-11:30pm
Friday 10:30am-11:30pm
Saturday 8:30am-5:00pm
Sunday 8:30am-5:00pm
LoveyLin95
LoveyLin95
Drifter
Drifter

Back to top Go down