Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AznWanaB's Gm application

Go down

AznWanaB's Gm application  Empty AznWanaB's Gm application

Post  zach9ary Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Do you speak proper English?Yes, I have for my whole life.

Where do you live?
I live in Canada, EH!

How old are you?
I am 13 years old
Why do you want to be a GM? Recently I have come back to MapleStory servers and I have been bored, Knowing how fun it is to be a GM and wanted to come back to what I know is a friendly community. I like helping people to my higheset capability and keeping hackers away.

If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do? I would take a screen shot and Ban Hammer being 100% sure they're acutally hacking. The reason I would have proof the show the owner/head GM if the banned player lies and tells them they were not hacking.

If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit Forest Story?No! I would keep playing. =)

Experiences?
I have been a GM on numerous servers including TuddyMS, RoyalCityMS, RedDragonMS, BlueDragonMS, JuicyCoctureMS, Admin of GummyBearMS FinalBlowMS, Owner of OmgzMS and DumbieMS (did'nt go well because one of my admins made her own server and stole my players =.=) Was runner up in line for FerrariMS In which had about 250 players online at once until nexon shut them down. I have also had experience with many other servers in which I forget the names to them.

What events can you host?Hide and Seek, JQ True or False.

How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM'sI will treat the players as I would treat my family because overall they are your family.

How much will you be online per day?Because im out of school I can play quite a bit per day.

Why should we pick you? I am a caring sometimes strict (depending on what the players have done) I am caring fun and can host great events. I have had alot of experiance with private servers and I know what to do. I will not let you down by quitting suddenly and I will respect the Community. I am also very good with finding hackers and helping find any bugs, I will only ban if i am 100% sure they were hacking. I will not abuse my powers nor give out items to players. If I am holding an event i will not give away MSI's (max stat items), Stats, or GM items I will only give what you have authenticate (from events) =)
I can bring new players and use my great GM skills to keep away hackers and keep the community running.

My time zone is MDT!

I am active, Sporty and very kind and understandin.

Thanks

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img594/5365/maple0013a.jpg[/img][/URL][/url]

zach9ary

Back to top Go down