Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forest Story
Good day, members of the Forest.

We are proud to announce the re-opening of ForestStory! Please join us again in-game.

Remember to download the new client and .wz files.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forest Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(App) FadedMatt's GM Application

Go down

(App) FadedMatt's GM Application  Empty (App) FadedMatt's GM Application

Post  mattya54 Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Name: Matt(hew) A.
Ign: FadedMatt
Timezone: (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Reason why I want to be GM on Forest: Well i just got back into mapl'ing about a month ago, not GMS only private servers. I have been server to server for awhile, and i came to like ForestStory. The reason why i would like to become a GM on this server is because i want to help ForestStory and it's players as best as i can. I also would like to be considered for a GFX position if available(you can find work under contact info).
Language: American Enlish
Online Time: I go to school from 8am-3pm, so usually 4pm-9pm, and on weekends times very, but usually i get 6-10 hours in
Experiences: I have worked with many different servers, and i have had my own at one point;
Server Name+v. : Level GM : ign : Job
CareStory v.55 ~ 3 ~ Mattya69 ~ GM
KingdomheartsMS v.62 ~ 4 ~ ProSora ~ GM
SlurpeeMS v62 ~ 4 ~ Coder/GFX/.WZ Editor
PixiStixMS v.62 ~ 5 ~ Coder/GFX/Admin
ZeldaMS v.75 ~ 5 ~ Owner/Web Dev./GFX (it had +1000 members, approx. 65 active daily)

How would I treat others in the game: I generally try to help "noobs" out with finding their way about the server. I like hosting or helping with events, and i tend to make them un-boring, or so I've been told. I try not to be rude or disrespectful, and sometimes i'm just quite.
What events can I host: I have hosted, T/F, Hide'n'Seek, JQ, Scavenger Hunts, Fashion Shows, and Mass Monster Spownings.
Why should you pick me: I am very experienced and kind, and I would like to become a part of the ForestStory Team. I pick up very fast, I'm in honors classes and im pretty smart.
Contact Info:
Email:
mattya54@gmail.com (Main)
mattya54@hotmail.com
DeviantArt:
ProSora; http://prosora.deviantart.com/
Photobucket:
Jebaidia1; https://s640.photobucket.com/albums/uu122/jebaidia1/

and thank you to akira for outline xD

mattya54

Back to top Go down